Thagora protects its worldwide users’ data-security interests by ensuring that the Thagora websites comply with the international privacy principles described in the paragraphs below.
What personal information we collect from the people visiting our blog, websites or app
The most common types of information we collect, when you register on our website, depending on the situation, regard: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, other contact details, support queries, web analytics data or other details used to help you with your navigating experience.
When we collect information
We collect information from you when you register on our websites, post-correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries), after subscribing to a newsletter, responding to a survey, filling out a form or entering information on our website, providing us with feedback on our products or services, and, automatically, as you navigate through our websites or use certain other features specific to the latter.
How we use your information
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- Personalizing your experience and being able to deliver the type of content and the product offers you are interested in;
- Improving our website, in order for us to better serve you;
- Being able to better assist you, while responding to your customer service requests in due time;
- Administering contests, promotions, surveys or other website interactive project features;
- Asking for ratings and reviews of services or products;
- Following up with your post-correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- Sending you information on our products and our company.
How long the information is retained
Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. If you wish to access or correct any information Thagora holds about you, you may have your data deleted, blocked or corrected (as long as the applicable law is complied with). You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you; this service is free of charge.
How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make sure your visiting our site is as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their personal information, in order to maintain the safety of the latter.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- Compile aggregate data about the site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are different, look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer users’ Personally Identifiable Information to third parties unless we provide them with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information, when release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers, together. We use them to compile data regarding user interactions with our website.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Thagora may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In such cases, your unique Personally Identifiable Information is not transferred to the third party.
Thagora does not use sensitive personal information, regarding, for instance, race, religion, or political affiliations.
Please keep in mind that, if you directly disclose Personally Identifiable Information or sensitive personal data through Thagora’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
How our site handles Do-Not-Track signals
We honor Do-Not-Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account.
We will take the following responsive action, in case a data breach occurs:
- Notifying the competent authorities and the affected users in the shortest time possible, without unjustified delays.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Send you additional information related to our product and/or service.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if such services should be used;
- Promptly honor ‘opt-out’/unsubscribing requests;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Address: 38 Industriilor DN28, km 10, Iasi, RO 707307
Tel.: +40 232 237 546